Monday, October 26, 2009

DUNJUNS

Well I Finally got around to designing the first dungeon. It's going to be the first dungeon in the 1st demo so I hope you all enjoy the nice little puzzles I made for it when it is released. Other than that I've fixed a lot of bugs with the dialog system so that's in working order finally. Now All there is left for me to do is just keep on adding content upon content. I hope to have all my resources ready for the first demo within the next month or so. That might be a generous summary since I've also taken on another project with a local flash programmer in my area so we'll see what the future has in store for frostfire. I'll keep you all posted on whatever developments I can in the time being. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous HandCraftedRadio said...

Game seems really cool so far. Looking forward to that demo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home