Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A cold Autumn wind blows...

Photobucket
Well it's already November and things are going well, I'm actually starting to ponder a winter release ;D as it would probably be fitting for the game's setting. We'll just have to see how much dev I can get javascript:void(0)done in the meantime. I've made a few more leaps in the engine design and now I'm currently working on a tool for me to rapidly create levels and stages dynamically. It will also incorperate functionality for me to build story scenerios within the game. Sort of a makeshift scripting language somewhat... but yeah here's hoping that I can get enough done to have a demo for you all by this Winter!

If anyone is interested in helping with the project, I'm currently looking for talented pizel artists, concept artists, and musicians. Anyone interested send me a sample of your work to Studiokaikimi@gmail.com.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home